Don’t be afraid to try something new, because life gets boring when you stay in your comfort zone.
Good artists copy, great artists steal. There is nothing new under the sun. Original ideas are exceptional. Don’t wait until you’re ready. Creativity is like copying and practicing to invent new combinations. Practice strictly but, don’t plagiarize.
Creativity is subtraction, instead of having dozens of buttons you just have a few home and navigation buttons on the smartphone.
Below are some key benefits of conducting a feasibility study:
- Improves team focus.
- Identifies new opportunities.
- Provides valuable information for a go/no-go decision.
- Narrows the business alternatives.
- Identifies a valid reason to undertake the project.
- Enhances the success rate by evaluating multiple parameters.
- Effective decision-making on the project.
- Identifies reasons not to proceed.
This PDF Note Covers
- Benefits/Importance of Feasibility Analysis
- Four Areas/Components of Feasibility Analysis
- Product/Service Feasibility Analysis
- Industry/Target Market Feasibility
- Organizational Feasibility Analysis
- Financial Feasibility Analysis
- Overall Feasibility Assessment