“We have to face up to the fact that some jobs will be outdated. But, we cannot accept people getting outdated” – Erna Solberg
The business venture is a startup business that has been created to generate a profit. Normally a business venture refers to a small business.
Recruitment is the process of finding the most capable, qualified, potential, and deserving candidates for the vacant position. Selection means choosing the best candidate from the pool of applicants and offering jobs to them.
Effective recruitment and selection minimizes labor turnover and improves employee morale. Recruiting ineffectively might cost extra bucks, since poor recruits perform badly and/or leave their employment, thus requiring further recruitment.
This PDF Note Covers
- Recruiting and Selecting Key Employees
- Lenders and Investors
- Funding Requirements
- Sources of Personal Financing
- Sources of Equity Funding
- Sources of Debt Financing
- Key Marketing Issues for New Venture
- Selecting a Market and Establishing a Position
- The 4 Ps of Marketing for New Venture
- Nature of Business Growth
- Planning for Business Growth
- Reasons for Business Growth
- Managing Business Growth
- Knowing and Managing Stage of Growth
- Challenges to Firm’s Growth
- Day-to-Day Challenges of Growing Business